The admissions procedures for the Bachelor and Master degrees are centrally regulated. For further information on admission standards visit this site.
Study and Exam regulations for 2014:Masterprogram Central Asien Studies.
Schedule of lectures: AGNES
Masters in Central Asian Studies
- Two years study for the MA degree
- for students from Europe, Central Asian regions, and all parts of the world
- German and English instruction
- research and practice-oriented
- Topics from Anthropology, History, Political, Cultural, Geography and Development studies
- Tibet - Mongolia - Central Asian GUS - Afghanistan - Caucasus
Further information and advice is available from Prof. Ingeborg Baldauf on Wednesdays, 3 p.m - 4 p.m., room 502. For an appointment please contact here.
For applications please visit the Online-Bewerbungsportal of the Humboldt-Universität.
For questions all around the study and application you can contact the Campuss Information Service as follows:
Phone: (030) 2093-70333
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Furthermore you can gather information from the pages for 'Bewerbung, Einschreibung und Studienverlauf' of the Humboldt-Universität as well as from the page of the Compass Service itself.
Study and Exam regulations:
Study and Exam regulations for Master of Central Asian Studies 2014 (pdf) (new)
Download the paper for the module completion 2014 here
Study and Exam regulations for Master of Central Asian Studies 2011 (pdf) (old)
Download the paper for the module completion 2011 here
Further information and documents can be found on the Website of the Examination Office
last update : 04 December 2014